NNJC FOT/ Trainers Edge
You are invited to enroll in the Northern New Jersey Council’s Trainer’s EDGE Course!
The Trainer’s EDGE is a required course for Wood Badge for the 21st Century and National Youth Leadership Training staffs. The purpose of the Trainer’s EDGE course is to provide and help develop the platform skills of a trainer and is meant to supplement the practice that is offered through Wood Badge and NYLT staff development. You will have the opportunity to give several presentations during the day.
The course is scheduled as follows:
• Date: Saturday, Dec 14th 2013
• Location: NNJC Service Center, Oakland NJ
• Time: 9 AM – 4 PM
• Uniform: BSA Field (Class A) Uniform
• Cost: $20, includes lunch – (NNJC-NYLT staff – See Mr. Wenson for a refund on the day of the course)
Precourse Preparation: Please prepare a 10 to 12 minute presentation on any topic from any BSA material. Your presentation should allow you to demonstrate the skills of a trainer. You will receive constructive feedback on your presentation from the other participants.
The course is limited to the first 30 participants. First Priority is being given to Wood Badge staff.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
• John Brain, Course Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org