Three Rivers District
2013 PIRATE QUEST
Saturday, April 6th 2013
Camp Alpine** (see below)
441 US Highway 9 W
Alpine NJ 07620
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
$6.00 per person (early bird)
$8.00 per person after March 15
$10.00 per person at the door
- Each team shall consist of 6-8 Cubs, depending on the number of boys in the Den and may include Tiger, Wolf, Bear and Webelos Scouts.
- Two or more Den Leaders and/or Adults should accompany each team/ship to supervise the activities.
- Cubs may wear uniforms OR dress in the spirit of the High Seas –
NO SWORDS, PISTOLS OR WEAPONS !!
- Each patrol should have their own "Pirate Ship", feel free to create one from your old "Covered Wagon / Pirate Ship" or come up with something totally new.
- If the Cubs choose to construct their ship from scratch, it should be made as light as possible, as the cubs will be pulling it along the 7 seas.
- The Cubs are encouraged to "Personalize" their ship as they see fit, with bright colors, mottos, flags of the Den, Pack, etc.
** About Camp Alpine
Caution: There are two"Camp Alpines"!
They are both in Alpine, NJ are are back-to-back.
The Pirate Quest will take place at the one owned by Greater NY Councils, with entrance on US Route 9W.
Please do not show up by mistake at NNJC's Camp Alpine on Ruckman Road.
NNJC Program Partners:
See something that needs to be updated? Email the Webmaster.